|National Participants (Academic Staff/Student)||100 EURO|
|International Participants||100 EURO|
|Picture Poster Participation Fee||100 EURO|
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- All national participants (including undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral students) are required to pay 100 EURO, and international participants are required to pay 100 EURO for participation fee.
- Participants can participate with two notices at maximum as being two notices per author. Each participant who wants to present more than two oral/poster presentations is required to pay 100 EURO for additional notice presentation fee. For the notices sent to our congress, the number of authors is limited to 5 people. For the studies having more than 5 authors, an officially approved document showing what kind of contributions are made by the relevant authors is demanded and will be demanded. Any study that does not have this document will not be evaluated or allowed in the congress.
- PARTICIPANTS WHO ATTEND THE CONGRESS AS AUDIENCE OR OBSERVER ARE LIABLE TO REGISTER AND TO PAY REGISTRATION FEE. NAME BADGE IS USED IN THE CONGRESS AND ALL PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO CLIP A NAME BADGE. PEOPLE WITHOUT NAME BADGES CANNOT ATTEND THE CONGRESS AND CANNOT UTILIZE THE ACTIVITIES.
- If the oral and poster notices sent to our congress are produced from “MASTER’S THESIS or DOCTORAL DISSERTATION”, name of the author of the relevant study is written in the first line and name of the advisor is written in the second line. If the advisor does not want her/his name to appear in the study, this situation is needed to be indicated at the end of the study as the Author’s Note:….
- Participation fee for the Group exhibition within the academic promotion is 100 EURO for each work. The ones who demand to present two or more works are required to pay extra work presentation fee.
- Certificate of group exhibition participation are only given to the participants who present works, participants who present poster notice are not included in the group exhibition and these participants are not given certificate of exhibition presentation. The works presented in the group exhibition must be brought to the congress as hardcopy and must be presented. Group exhibition works brought to the congress will be assessed by the jury formed in the congress. No matter which political view it supports, no work can include any political propaganda; the ones including political opinions do not have any right to be presented. Works must have scientific content and the contents must provide scientific contributions for the participants. The size of the works is 70 cm from top to bottom and 50 cm from right to left, they must be in the format of picture printed on art paper. Names of the works must be necessarily indicated on the works as titles. These works can have two names at maximum. Works having more than two names do not have any right to be presented.
- Participants who present POSTER Notice must bring posters to the congress as PDFs recorded in MEMORY Stick, not as hardcopy. Poster notices are presented as slide shows not as being hung.
- Only the participants who pay registration fee are given “CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE”. For the notices with more than one author, authors who want to get “Certificate of Attendance” must pay the registration fee and must register for the congress. Otherwise, these participants are not given Certificate of Attendance. Certificate of attendance of the participant who has her/his name on the notice and registers for the congress can be taken by the participant who presents the notice. If the authors who have their names on the notice attend the congress, they have to pay 100 EURO per person. Only in this case certificate of attendance is given.
- Breakfast and dinner are not included in the registration fee. The ones who demand to have breakfast and dinner need to stay in the hotel. For the ones who stay in the hotel of the congress, a discount will be made on behalf of the congress. Also, different accommodation types are provided for the participants by the hotel. Participants who will stay in the hotel need to inform the hotel representatives about their accommodation types as being full pension, demi-pension, or bed and breakfast. Our congress and institutions are not responsible for any issue caused by this situation. During the congress, tea, coffee, and refreshments will be provided all day long, and each participant can benefit from this service.
- While making reservation for the hotel, you must inform the representatives about the fact that you will come for the congress. Participants of the congress will have a special discount. If you do not inform the hotel about it, you cannot use this discount.
- Payments made until 05 APRIL 2019 will be accepted. Payments made after this date will not be taken into consideration and your notice will not be in the congress booklet even if it is accepted.
- After the registration fee of the congress is put into the account of the congress, payment receipt must be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. After the payment receipt is delivered to the relevant address, letter of invitation will be sent enclosed through e-mail. Letters of acceptance and invitation are only given to the participants who make their payments. No participant is given letter of invitation and acceptance without making payment. Letters of invitation are sent to the participants in the pdf format via e-mail.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE
- Participation to Scientific Meetings
- Printed Materials (Name Badge, Certificate of Attendance)
- Congress Program
- Refreshments During the Day
- Lunch (Valid for the day of presentation)
- E-book including indicative abstract notices (It will be announced on the web site after the congress)
TERMS OF CANCELLATION AND REFUND
- For the cancellations made until 01 December 2018, 50% of the participation fee is refunded.
- For the cancellations received after 01 January 2019, no refunds will be made.
- Refunds of the congress fees are remitted to the participants at the end of the congress.
Account Information: GUVEN PLUS GRUP DANISMANLIK A.Þ. / SWIFT CODE: YAPITRISXXX
|53040008||1059||TR690006701000000053040008||TL||YAPIKREDÝ BANK ÝKÝTELLÝ TÜMSAN BRANCH|
|52927560||1059||TR650006701000000052927560||EURO||YAPIKREDÝ BANK ÝKÝTELLÝ TÜMSAN BRANCH|